Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Good Wife


I got my birthday present from Katherine a few days early.

It's pretty cool.
And, it goes well with the bean bag toss game that we just had constructed for ourselves after coveting our neighbors' set since Christmas.
I tried it out on Sunday. It works like a charm and it's stylish too!

2 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Phil!!!!

Best,

Mark, Scott, Diego and Lola (the cat).

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Friday, and that means that the Third Weekly State Department Blog Roundup is up - and you're on it!

Here is the link:

http://bit.ly/9hUsvA

(If I quoted your text or used your photo(s) and you would rather I had not, please let me know. Please also be sure to check the link(s) that I put up to you, in order to verify that they work properly. If you would rather that I had not referenced you, and/or do not want me to reference you in the future, please also contact me.)

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home