Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Friday, February 26, 2010

my dad was enjoying life as the owner of a successful clothing factory in Zambia

Apparently if you search for the above on Yahoo you get me. Well, 4th anyway.

Stuck at work waiting for something that needs to be in DC by close of business and really not wanting to be here. Oh well, such is the glamourous life of a diplomat.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger A Daring Adventure said...

It's Friday, and that means that the Second Weekly State Department Blog Roundup is up - and you're on it!

Here is the link:

http://bit.ly/csEuuC

(If I quoted your text or used your photo(s) and you would rather I had not, please let me know. Please also be sure to check the link(s) that I put up to you, in order to verify that they work properly. If you would rather that I had not referenced you, and/or do not want me to reference you in the future, please also contact me.)

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home