Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Monday, December 11, 2006


Our visit to Senor Pico went quite well. There is currently no band, so the noise level was manageable. The Parrs are now back in Rangoon, but Marla and Lesley arrive tonight so we won't be lonely for long.





Katherine has photos from when she was a baby showing her feet compared to her dad's. As such, she insisted we try the same. Jack was relatively uncooperative. I think he's a bit of a fidgeter. Anyway, here's the result.



Jack enjoys the outdoors.


So much so that I think it's time to take him for a walk. We are getting to understand his cries. I think right now he's saying "Put me in my stroller and take me outside or I will never shut up."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home