Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The other side of Jack

All the pictures of Jack so far have been so nice. Jack sleeping. Jack gazing up at his father, mother, grandmother, grandfather. Jack staring into space. Jack sleeping again.

Anyway, I title this montage "The other side of Jack".

This is Jack saying "I'm hungry".


This is Jack saying, "I don't care about going for a ride in my stroller, I'm hungry."




This is Jack saying, "You may be proud, jackass, but I don't care if you don't wear glasses anymore, dad. I'm hungry, and you don't have boobs full of milk."




There's a theme there somewhere.

And then....

...Satisfaction.


He still looks mad, and kind of like a Sharpe, but sated nonetheless...and he's actually asleep, which is a win in our book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home