Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Anniversary Fun

Yesterday was Katherine and my 3rd anniversary. For all you naysayers out there, I just want to say that I told you we'd last longer than 2 years...mom

(update: my mother called and demanded I ensure that everyone understands that this is a joke. She didn't say we wouldn't last longer than 2 years. She actually only gave us 6 months. She insisted I make that clarification).

I actually remembered in the morning after I saw a calendar, and Katherine didn't remember at all until I reminded her.

We celebrated by me going out with some friends to eat dinner, play pool, drink beer, and get complimented on my good looks by hookers while Katherine stayed home with her parents and Jack.

Very romantic.

I gave Katherine a homemade anniversary card in pencil on Emporium Suites notepad paper. Katherine left me a message of love taped to the mirror for when I got home last night...

"Don't forget to put on your eye patches".

Feel the love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home