Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Monday, December 04, 2006

frickin' laser beams...

Back from my adventure in LASIK. I can't really see right now as I have things over my eyes that have small holes in them so I can see somewhat. Plus it feels like someone threw sand in my eyes, like a bad-guy all-star wrestler or something (they were always cheating like that when I was growing up)

Plus I can't really see anyway. Everything is very blurry. I thought this stupid procedure was supposed to fix that.

Anyway, a valium, plus a post-op beer has made me quite comfy. The Lasik Center suggested I take antoher valium before bed. Who am I to argue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home