Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Time waster for braggarts...

I've seen this before, but have never done it myself. Since Katherine is napping, and there is nothing on TV but 'The Cowboy Way' starring Kiefer Sutherland and Woody Harrelson, I thought to myself, 'I like to waste time, and I like to brag, this is just the thing for me'

So there is a website you can visit to map where you have been a) in the US and b) in the world.

First the US:





37 so far

and then the world:




47 (20% and counting)


If I ever run for President, that is going to be my campaign slogan...


Phil for President
First the US, Then the World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home