Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Two glowing deities

Buddha, and my pregnant goddess. The baby has started to move around alot more. Katherine feels it all the time, but I think it's mostly on the inside. I've felt a few big kicks. Very cool, and very strange.

Buddha doesn't kick. He just kind of stands there. Notice he is standing on our mini-chair (made by our night guard as a mini-replica of our dining room chairs. I don't want to think about how long he stood staring in the window to get the details right). It's because Buddha doesn't stand on the floor. I guess that's a rule.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home