Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Friday, June 09, 2006

YES!!!!!

Relief from above. And by above I mean Islamabad, Pakistan, which is north of Vientiane (and west. But really, stop quibbling). My tattered reputation has been picked up from the debris, the dust has been wiped off, and I stand before you, a shining beacon of all that is good and right in the world.

In my little corner of the world, monkeys do, indeed, ride weiner dogs. And, for that, I will be eternally grateful.

And for the photographic evidence, I will be eternally grateful to Thornburg, for his quick and professional work with the camera phone. Although his response time to my requests for said evidence could use some work. He was here in January, afterall. But as the US Postal service says, better late than never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home