Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Gratuitous Nudity

Here

I ventured out last night in the driving snow to play some pool and again this morning to play tennis. My Minnesota roots mean that I am an oak, walking on the slushy, icy sidewalks with impunity while lesser mortals slip and fall all around me. I stop to point and laugh, then walk on with confidence.

Walking out of a bank today I received my comeuppance. Three steps out of the bank I turned my ankle and went down...right in a puddle of muck and slush.

But, on the upside, I didn't slip...I just fell.

And, Katherine and Jack are on their way home, so I've got that going for me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home