Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

And yet I still smile...

...probably because I'm an idiot.



Jack has a curious habit of holding it until we get his diaper off, then letting loose all over his father.

Pee would be one thing, but...

Let's just say I've had to wash my clothes more than usual. He's hit me 3 times so far, and Katherine once.

I think its his only way of rebelling against his parents at this point (besides crying, of course, but we just ignore that), so he probably enjoys it.

Plus, afterwards he usually gets a bath, which he seems to enjoy as well.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home