Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Friendly competition

Much time was spent in battle with one another. Our competitive spirits were in full effect as we played multiple games of everyone's favorite dice game; YAHTZEE.

Now, Mary Beth is a bit of a Yahtzee freak. But she knows how to bring her 'A' game to the table. Me, I was a miserable failure. Game one, and Mary Beth nonchalantly shrugs off her yahtzee of five 5s. She didn't even yell YAHTZEE!!! I think I even saw her stifle a yawn. All in a day's work, I guess.



Turner dominated another game, then Katherine came into her own in the poolside edition and hit a yahtzee of her own. I can't tell you how proud I was.


I had to bask in reflected glory, as I couldn't do better than a 3rd place finish all weekend. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home