Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Horning in on my good luck



At the Embassy new year's party. I've just received a good luck bracelet (friendship bracelet?) from an employee named Soukanh. As you can see, I got a bit of luck that day. Each of the little white strings represents a wish from someone for all bad luck to leave and for good luck and spirits to stay in.

Anyway, Kalee is next to me as well, and you can see that she is touching my arm. That's because, besides liking me very much as I am such a good person, then some of the good luck that I am receiving from Soukanh will rub off on her too.

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, do you mean "honing in"?

Lesley

 
At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, i didn't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home