Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Monday, March 21, 2005

We hit the big time already?

When I saw the linked headline, I thought WOW, after only two weeks the NY Times has noticed our little ol' blog. But I was confused because we haven't written extensively about dams in China. Not nearly enough for the NY Times to say they "dominate" our blog. If anything, we haven't written nearly enough about China's dams.

It's an interesting read anyway, even if it isn't about Katherine and me. Regional power politics is still exciting, although I'm sure you will all agree not nearly as exciting as stuff about phone service at our house.

In Life on the Mekong, China's Dams Dominate

I've been working a bit (okay attending meetings) on the Dam Project in Laos that is mentioned, although I can safely say I'm not the unnamed American diplomat in the article.

p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home