Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Katherine's new job

I've taken on an editing gig with the UNDP (United Nations Development Program). I'm editing a brochure on pension reform options for Ukraine.

Here's an example of what I'm dealing with:

Legal measures such as for instance the retirement age
are also adjusted to that goal being increased up to
67 years for both men and women. Nonetheless,
demography rules anyway and pushes pension systems
towards financial instability.

And just think, I have to edit 65 PAGES!!!!!!

With that, I've got to get back to work so I am finished with this madness before two lovely ladies from London arrive on Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home