Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Friday, December 07, 2007

All apologies

I know you've been waiting with bated breath for photos from my triumphant trip to Mikolayev and Vosnesensk to officially open a USG-supported computer center, hold a press conference and meet with students interested in studying in the US, but for some reason, blogger.com doesn't want me to share them with you.

My pledge to you, the loyal readers of this award-winning* blog, is that once whatever problem we're having is fixed, I will sate your thirst for stories of proud drivers, local cognac, and new youth centers.

I owe you nothing less than a full accounting of my 23 hours on trains for my 12 hours in Mikolayev Oblast.

And so you shall have it, once I can, once again, put pictures up.


*It's possible I just haven't been informed of all the awards this blog has won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home