Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

You know, the guy in that movie with the thing....the thing?

This afternoon Katherine turned to me and said:

'You know who Jack looks like? That actor. I don't remember his name or the names of any of the movies he's been in, but he's usually a bad guy. And he's got greasy hair and a big forehead.'

'Um, Philip Seymour Hoffman?' I asked, even though he doesn't always play bad guys.

'I don't know,' she said. 'I don't remember his name. What's he been in?'

Well, lots of things.

Showed her a picture, and YES, That's him!


I don't really see it.

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger TeamJacobson said...

Ha! That's funny. But Jack doesn't have greasy hair (that I can see anyway) and he looks like his Daddy, who also doesn't have greasy hair, last time I saw. Cutie pie!!!

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Kent said...

In an odd way he kinds looks like Charlie Klop when he was a kid. Which is strange considering there's no actually blood relationship.

Either way, Jack's easily the cutest little guy I've seen.

-kent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home