Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

A play in three parts

This play stars Jack and his friend Eva. It's a bit racy so those that are easily offended might do well to go elsewhere for their entertainment...


Scene 1: Jack is entertaining a young lady friend. Things get a little steamy.

Jack: Hey baby, I like your little pink outfit. What say I drive you crazy with my romantic ways.

Eva: Whatever dude, you got no...oh!

Jack: That's right, lady! I know what you like.



Scene 2:

Jack realizes there are other people in the room.

Jack: What's up fellas? You see how I had this little lady eating out of my hands? I am the master of romance. If I could walk, I would swagger, but for now a wry grin will have to do.

Eva: Jack, you are starting to bore me.

Scene 3:

Jack: Bore you, eh? How about I go in for a little more sugar. What do you think about tha...

Eva: I don't think so. Your time is up, loser.


And, curtain...

I'm still trying to flesh out the dialogue, but I think I've got a great start here. Goodbye State Dept., hello Off-Broadway.

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off off Broadway, maybe.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Katherine and Phil said...

Hey, all I've got is my script...and a dream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home