Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Blog and such

So it seems that language training drains me of what energy I may have to blog, our son takes up some evening time, and studying takes up the rest (notwithstanding online poker, The Daily Show, and reruns of The Simpsons).

As such, I'm not really too interested in writing about our daily activities. Plus, the below can suffice as a daily entry for the next 5 months or so.

-----------------

So I went to language class. I left with a headache. Then when I got home Jack did something that we consider to be very cute. Then we ate dinner. Then I studied. Earlier in the day Katherine went for a walk with Jack and had a light Frappacino from Starbucks.

Then we went to bed.

------------------

Anyway, we'll continue to post photos of The. Most. Cutest. Kid. Evah.

But I think the stories of wacky hijinks will be few and far between.

I mean, what kind of hijinks can ensue when trying to conjugate a reflexive verb?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home