Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Master Nervig

According to his I.D. sticker on his little portable bed.


The dude has footprints.


Swaddling seems to be the thing to do. The nurses are quite adept at it. I, less so.

Jack. I would say he looks less like Kojak and more like a monkey.


In fact, when he came out Katherine asked me what he looked like (she wasn't wearing her glasses or contacts in the O.R. I said he kind of looked like a monkey. When Katherine rejoined us in the delivery room and finally had her glasses, she said 'you know, he does kind of look like a monkey.'

I guess that means we'll be buying a weiner dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home