Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I am not an attention hog

Perhaps others have wondered about what Geoffrey Knoell writes in an extremely rude and insulting e-mail:

We're wondering why there's a disproportionate # of photos of you posing in various outfits and no pictures of Katherine.


In response, I will only say that my outfits are all functional and the camera just happens to love me. Also, over the past 4 days, Katherine has mostly been a) in extreme pain and not feeling particularly photogenic (there are plenty of photos from this time, but my editor has nixed any plans for posting them), b) in the O.R. and not photogenic, believe me, or c) flashing her boobs when Jack is around.

Never fear. More pictures of Katherine and Jack will be forthcoming.

Oh, and Geoffrey's a jerk. You are dead to me, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home