Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Saturday, March 25, 2006


Our friends Jon and Rose came over for tacos last week...mmm tacos...and brought Jak's sister, Amee (means cat in Khmu) over for a reunion. They ran around quite a bit, but I don't think they got along as well as Rose would have liked. Amee is a relatively well-adjusted, quiet, loving cat, while Jak seems to still be working through some childhood issues related to being abandoned by his parents at a Korean barbecue restaurant. As such, he beat the crap out of his sister for most of the night. Right now he seems to be saying 'get out of my chair, or I will MAKE you get out of my chair.' I am certain that Amee was out of the chair soon after this picture was taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home