Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm remembering some saying about hindsight

But I can't quite remember what it is....

But let's just say about 1o months ago I thought, Apple certainly has gotten some serious heat behind the whole IPod thing, and wow, the stock has really gone up, but I should buy some anyway.

Of couse, I was too wussy to do so.

And yet.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=AAPL&t=1y

So sad...so stupid.

But if Laos is any guide, I'm going to be investing in rice futures and motorbike helment manufacturers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home