Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

back from the North

We're back, good time had by all, blah, blah, blah.

I've come back with a bit more of me, a huge growth on my face, which makes me look a little bit like this, and some serious flu-like symptoms (but not bird flu).

Anyway, seems I have a staph infection of some sort, so I've gotten IV antibiotics the past two days, and if I'm not considerably better by tomorrow, I'm off to wonderful Bangkok.

Pictures later, but for now I'm going to take a nap. Of course, I can't lay on one side, because my humongous growth on the left side of my face hurts like a son of a bitch.

It's a furuncle, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home