Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Friday, September 16, 2005

"okay, I'm now free"

From: -------------
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 10:03 AM
To: Nervig, Phillip B (CONS)
Subject: RE: MTG with MLSW is confirmed

Hi Phil,

I am glad to inform you that I will be available for Sept. 23 to interpret for Ed and the Ministry as proposed. I have asked the driving school to delay my examination to Oct. 21 as my final request to them as I check with Greg on that day I will not be busy. On the same day Sept. 23 I will also serve as the interpreter for Mr. Scot and Mr. Phongsavat and perhaps and Mr. Souban as well.

Please reconsider my offer to serve Mr. Ed as the interpreter once again.

Thanks,


From: Nervig, Phillip B (CONS)
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 4:12 PM
To: ----------------
RE: MTG with MLSW is confirmed

Okay, thanks.

We’ll find someone else.

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home