Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

By the way, the APO address I posted is a US mailing address, so don't let a fear of foreign postal services keep you from sending me golf tees.

And there's this, which I got from one of my staff. I made the mistake of sharing it with Katherine. She thinks it's the best e-mail ever written...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: -----------
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 5:07 PM
To: Phil
Subject: RE: Payday Fun

Tanh Phil,
I love bowling and I'd like to join but I'll check with my wife if she authorizes me to go.
Regards,
Kone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home