Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Monday, July 18, 2005

SUPPORT OUR FSOs (or be branded a traitor....by me)

So as many of you know, the Mrs. and I (isn't that a strange phrase? Even stranger, and less grammatically correct, would be the more commonly used 'Me and the Mrs.') have gone out golfing a few times, and I've slowly but surely come to the realization that I am about to run out of tees. I think I have about four left.

NO!!!!!! you gasp...anything but that. How you suffer for your country, you say.

Alas, it is true.

And the only tees I've found here are plastic...the horror...

So I am requesting that any golfers out there with a heart of gold and an extra dollar or two buy an extra bag or two of REAL wood tees next time your at the course and drop them in the mail to this humble public servant. Not those extra long tees that the cheaters with the oversized drivers use nowadays, though; I'm talking about an honest-to-goodness regular-sized golf tee.

Colors? I don't care. Logos or funny sayings on the sides? Sure, whatever.

I just want to be able to represent my country to the best of my ability, and I can't do that without an influx of golf tees.

Please send tees to me at:

Amembassy Vientiane
Unit 8165, Box V
APO AP 96546-0001

God Bless You!

And God Bless America!

And God Bless Wood Tees; but not the aforementioned extra long wooden tees used by cheaters with super-oversized drivers. Those tees should burn in hell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home