Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Friday, June 17, 2005

So Katherine has our camera in London, and the camera I brought to Luang Prabang and used to take all the stunning pictures seems to have some problem, so i can't load them here. Anyway, suffice it to say I looked very rugged out in the bush blowing up unexploded ordinance.

Jak is a son of a bitch, who likes to wake up at 4:45 am and play, then cry until I feed her, then she goes back to sleep just about when I have to go to work. But she's cute, so she gets away with it.

Tomorrow I'm going golfing at Dansavanh Resort about 1 1/2 hours north of here. should be fun, but it means getting up at 6:30 on a saturday, which shouldn't be a problem , given my current early rising roommate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home