Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

best referral to the blog ever

So the free counter thingy called sitemeter tracks visits and a bit of detail about visitors. Where they come from, how many pages they looked at, etc.

You can also see whether there was a referral page that someone clicked on a link to get to our blog. Every now and again when I'm bored I check to see how people getting to the blog.

Most of you just type in the internet address or, if we are super special to you, maybe you just click on one of your "favorites" to get here.

Every now and again a google search brings someone in. I don't tag our entries with subject matter or anything, but it still happens pretty regularly.

Today was the best I've found so far. Someone apparently decided they wanted to search for a bilingual website about knocked up chickens.

Anyway, I'm...um...proud, I guess, to say that if you google "pollo pregnant" our little blog is the fifth result down the list. And this entry in particular. Strangely enough, it was right there in the title.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Shawn said...

I found once I added a picture of Milla Jovavich to my blog, the my hits went up considerably.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home