Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

blogPot.com?

So what happens when you leave the letter 's' out of our blog's address?

My sister Sarah found out by mistake, but I'll let you in on a little secret.

You get my other website.

http://www.lifeonthemekong.blogpot.com/

update:

Those sneaky christian website people. Anything that ends in blogPot.com rather than blogSpot.com goes straight to their 'mega site of bible studies and information'.

So, for example, if I'm looking for

www.nakedguyswearingpigmasksandchoppingwood.blogspot.com

and made a slight typing mistake, I could find God instead.

Genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home