Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Christmas plan

So we are confirmed to attend the wedding of our friend John and his fiancee (and our new friend) Katrina on December 22.

And the best part of the whole thing is that the wedding is in Kenya. A place called Gilgil, at Katrina's parents' place.

I'm told that the wedding celebration will be hard on my liver.

And, our friends Bonnie and Kevin live in Nairobi, so we are planning to spend Christmas with them. Excellent.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katherine, Phillip, and ... Jack!!! Emily pointed out your blog to me and I'm ga-ga for my new cousin. Please let me know when you're in DC so I can see all of you. From the videos I can tell you're incredible parents. Keep it up! Love, Ayn

(n.b. Tried to e-mail you but the blog wouldn't populate your address. Hope this method does the trick.)

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. My e-mail address is asdietrich04@cox.net --Ayn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home