Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Monday, May 01, 2006

When the cat's away...the mouse eats junk food

So Katherine has been gone since saturday morning, off visiting her friends Amanda and Blair and their daughter Bex en route to New York, where I will meet her on Friday.

So let's recap my diet since then.

Lunch Saturday -- nothing
Dinner Saturday -- Ritz crackers and peanut butter
Lunch Sunday -- Pizza
Dinner Sunday -- cold pizza
Breakfast Monday -- crackers (note, Monday is a national holiday here so I've got the day off)
Lunch Monday -- Hot dogs

I'm such a bad cliche of the helpless husband. But it's really borne of laziness, not ineptitude (at least that's what I keep telling myself).

And where the hell is Vone? She should work weekends. This place is a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home