Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006



So I've been hit with the flu that is going around the embassy. I blame these guys.

Or maybe my neighbor, who had the flu over the weekend, I don't know. Anyway, today was mostly sleep, followed by nap on the couch, followed by TV, and now time to sleep again. Hope to go to work tomorrow, but we'll see.

On a more sour note, our neighbor across the street was robbed yesterday. Punk kids, probably. Or not. Their back window was broken and the bar pried open. They lost a bunch of jewelry and other stuff. And I found out tonight an Embassy guy was robbed yesterday too. Seems the people knew where to go, because a 100 lb safe was taken from his bedroom closet.

Anyway, we are now seeing swarthy, theiving, no-goodniks in every shadow. I'm not worried though. We have a killer watchcat protecting our home by sleeping all day. Not unlike me, currently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home