Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Monday, May 09, 2005

I guess my reputation preceded me: or how my name keeps us entertained

On Friday I left my Nalgene water bottle at the embassy Badminton court after a rousing game. Anyway, we went into the embassy on Sunday to pick something up, and the embassy guard who I've played badminton with before (and thus he knows my Nalgene bottle) said that he had it.

So he gave it to me, and it was labeled with a yellow sticky so that whichever guard saw me first would know to give it to me.

It was labeled....Mr. Feel.

Probably because of my caring and sensitive nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home