Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy Will Smith Day

So yesterday was Independence Day.

The Embassy had its official July 4 party at the Ambassador's residence. I was there. Then I was at an Irish Bar with some co-workers. Then I was on the metro. Then I was home, but quite late.

Of course, this morning was my turn to get up with Jack so he decided to get up at 6:00.

So now we are up.

Awesome.

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm..slight hangover, plus early arising, plus entertaining small child. I predict a long afternoon nap will ensue.

Mark and Scott

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Katherine and Phil said...

Sadly, no.

But that was my fault. I certainly had the opportunity, but didn't take it.

Tomorrow, however, I get to sleep in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home