Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

They're home

With all the homecoming excitement, I forgot to note Jack and Katherine's return to...er, from paradise.

They got back Thursday morning.









Jack and Katherine met me on the landing as I stepped off the elevator on Thursday. Jack remembered me, was excited to see me and mess with my tie...for about 40 seconds, then it was time to get down and try on new rainboots and shoes.





Given the time change, Jack is currently running and dancing around the apartment and otherwise telling us in his own way that, even though it is 12:17 am, it is NOT time for bed.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home