Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Madison

So next we went to Madison, although we felt right at home.




Katherine's sister Meredith (Meredith? sadly, I realize now that I'm not sure how to spell her name. Because I'm family, though, I was given the great honor of calling her by her nickname, Max...which I can spell) graduated from UW Madison. Katherine's brother Christian also made the trip, so Katherine and Christian spent the weekend reminiscing, as they are both alums of that lovely institute of higher learning.



I did get a great shot of Max graduating, though. She's in the third column towards the back. I think she looks great, and I really captured the excitement of the day in her smile.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home