Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Simon and Garfunkel were on to something

Now, maybe they were talking about death or something. I don't know, I'm not that deep.

BUT,

and I love my wife very much, and am happy when she is around.

And I'm very happy that Diana and Alan are here,

BUT, really, the Sound of Silence in the house is really quite something.

AND, with Katherine out of the house, the cat has to at least pretend he likes me or he won't get fed, so that's another positive.

Katherine went to Angkor without a camera, which is kind of like going to, I don't know, somewhere you really should have a camera, without a camera.

And I'm going to work tomorrow, and a bike ride. So that should be fun. Somehow Angkor Wat sounds better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home