Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sir Lance (a lot)

So my furuncle (boil) is no more. It has been lanced...twice.

The local anesthetic hurt more than the actual incisions, but the worst part was the squeezing of the 'stuff'. Anyway, I should be well on my way to normalcy, although (and apologies in advance) the doctor put a wick (a small piece of guaze) in the incision to keep it open so that the pus can continue to ooze out over the next few days (yes, it's bandaged).

I'm home again, watching episode after episode of King of the Hill. Turns out a co-worker has seasons 1-5 on DVD, and they are now in my possession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home