Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Single Life...

Katherine left yesterday after work, and should be arriving in NY tonight sometime (saturday) and meeting her dad at the airport.

So Jak and I are now hanging out on the couch, drinking beer, playing video games, talking about girls and doing other manly stuff in our bachelor pad.

Anyway, I've got very few plans over the next 3 weeks that Katherine will be gone, so I figure I'll be quite slothful.

That's about it. I've really got nothing to say. Have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home