Life on the Mekong and Other Rivers

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog, including strong statements in support of weinerdog-riding monkeys, are our own, and not those of the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. government.

Monday, May 23, 2005



In the caves. This was the second one we visited. I was a bit upset at all the graffiti (you can see hand prints and words behind me) until I figured out they were all made with mud, and weren't permanent. Then not such a big deal.

We went to three that were all in the same general area. Very interesting, although as I slithered through the very narrow passages in the third cave, I wished I had stayed outside with Katherine. It was pretty freaky.

Katherine said at one point as she was waiting outside the third cave she yelled as loud as she could into the cave. We were far enough into it that I didn't hear a thing. Plus it was hot. Plus there were big spiders...Icky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home